Bradley vs Hardin valley

From what I have watched, HVA just simply can't stop the Bears, too many down the field passes to athletes in space. On offense the Hawks are pretty limited as well. Best thing they can do in the second half is run the ball, pass when they can (although they can't protect the QB) and try to get some points and keep Bradley's offense off the field or it will be a running clock by the 4th quarter. Hawks need another year or two and maybe some recruits to get in contention. Good luck to them

8 minutes ago, Cactus Jack said:

From what I have watched, HVA just simply can't stop the Bears, too many down the field passes to athletes in space. On offense the Hawks are pretty limited as well. Best thing they can do in the second half is run the ball, pass when they can (although they can't protect the QB) and try to get some points and keep Bradley's offense off the field or it will be a running clock by the 4th quarter. Hawks need another year or two and maybe some recruits to get in contention. Good luck to them

Yeah the poor fellas got a tough schedule this year. Wasn’t really a fair game.. lol they don’t seem like they want to be here …

No especially ugly but not the clean game it should have been. Bears win 40-7 but really should have been worse. As usual they seem to take time off during the game.

But I saw some solid play from Hardin Valley. Good tackling and effort. Punter was darned good averaging 52 yards on 4 punts.

1 minute ago, alt1958b said:

No especially ugly but not the clean game it should have been. Bears win 40-7 but really should have been worse. As usual they seem to take time off during the game.

But I saw some solid play from Hardin Valley. Good tackling and effort. Punter was darned good averaging 52 yards on 4 punts.

If they aren’t putting forth 110% effort, they won’t be out there with Miner as Coach.

Hardin Valley will be OK, but it will take some time, I have a lot of faith in Coach Miner and his staff over there that they will continue to teach good fundamentals to the kids they have and hopefully upcoming classes buy into what they are teaching and they will get better. In the Region they are in right now they are at a disadvantage to some of those teams that can bring in some ringer recruits. As a good coach I know once said, "No matter how good a coach you are, you gotta have players"