Gatlinburg Highlanders AT Chuckey Doak Knights

CaptainGuru

Another benefit of pleading with T$$AA to move them up so they only have to play Alcoa once.  But at least they can put their record on the projector at the banquet and everyone can applaud a hard fought season of playing absolutely nobody, except an average Carter team that beat you by 20. I wonder if the coach ran this morning, checks twitter, yep he sure did.

12 minutes ago, RakingCoal said:

Another benefit of pleading with T$$AA to move them up so they only have to play Alcoa once.  But at least they can put their record on the projector at the banquet and everyone can applaud a hard fought season of playing absolutely nobody, except an average Carter team that beat you by 20. I wonder if the coach ran this morning, checks twitter, yep he sure did.

Entire county ran North. Scared of competition. Needed to water it down. 

Not the mighty Seymour Eagles, they took their 0-9 talents to Region 2.  Did not help PF much since they will finish the season 1-9.  Northview will still get bounced in round one, but had they been in Region 2 they would be done on Friday.  SC will probably lose in the first round anyway just like they did when in Region 2. GP will make it to round 2 and might lose to Kingston but if they get past them Alcoa might beat them by 100 since they ran from them.  But I bet Alcoas coaches selfie game is lame compared to GP.

3 hours ago, RakingCoal said:

Not the mighty Seymour Eagles, they took their 0-9 talents to Region 2.  Did not help PF much since they will finish the season 1-9.  Northview will still get bounced in round one, but had they been in Region 2 they would be done on Friday.  SC will probably lose in the first round anyway just like they did when in Region 2. GP will make it to round 2 and might lose to Kingston but if they get past them Alcoa might beat them by 100 since they ran from them.  But I bet Alcoas coaches selfie game is lame compared to GP.

Well said. So Parton didn’t work behind the scenes to help Seymour? Shocker! 
Might help the new Seymour coach rebuild faster if the parents don’t run him off first. 

I can just about guarantee the Seymour fans will run every coach that they get off.  Those fans (parents) have very unrealistic expectations every year.  I work with some people who have ties to Seymour and they say that Seymour fans expect to go 15-0 every year and give you actual unrealistic reasons as to why 15-0 is possible and 14-1 is unacceptable.  Now GP never expects to make it that far they just want to schedule the easiest teams beat them badly lose in the playoffs and beat their chest about how they beat a 5A team (Cocke County) and two Knoxville teams (Fulton and AE).  You beat any team from Knoxville and that means you are a great team according GP. But at least this coach schedules bad teams with good historys instead of 1A teams that no one has ever heard of.

On 10/25/2023 at 1:12 PM, CaptainGuru said:

Gatlinburg Highlanders will easily beat Chuckey Doak Knights. This will not be a hard game. I guarantee that Gatlinburg Highlanders win this game by many touchdowns and we will see many selfies by the end of the week. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Gatlinburg Highlanders won this game easily over Chuckey Doak Knights just like I said they would. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.