All-State RB

jcmjeff2006

Guest rebnmartin

i didn't get a chance to see a lot of high school football this year, but have you had a chance to see patrick willis at bruceton? hes the real deal, and you'll be seeing him on saturday afternoons next year.

• 1 month later...

From what I hear, he is one of the best of a long line of Bruceton Tailbacks. He has alot of company there. It is amazing that he is not on anyone's list for Top Prospects. What does a guy have to do to get some recognition? He is only the first player to be nominated for Mr. Football at both the categories. He did all of his running behind a offensive line that was not as capable as the lines that other Bruceton Star running backs have had. Check the stats. Bruceton produces ball players. It is about time for someone to start recognizing them for what they do and stop punishing the All State players for what was not done.

well my opinion is that mike alford of south fulton is the best back the man only weighs 140 and does thing that 210 backs do he amazing he broke 1 record last year and almost two he rushed for 317 yards against lake co. now i know that they stunk but that still should catch alot of attention by the way i forgot to even mention the 6 touchdowns he had almost breaking the record set by craig dame a rb for SF a couple of years back. Mike Alford borke one record and tied the other and i can garuntee that he will break both of the records he set this year if ur in the neighborhood stop by and see this man in action. at first u will be like hes to lil to do any thing but looks can be deciving. thats just my decision look 4 #3 in 03

Grahamyn2, you are absolutely right on your post. Patrick was the best to ever come out of bruceton and he didnt have near the line that Adrian Jamison had. Patrick will suprise some folfs next year, even Ole Miss has not seen Patrick Willis yet. He shouldve been on some of those lists but he will make up for that. Bruceton has had many good players come from that school but i assume since they are 1A and out away from nashville and memphis they dont get the recognition they deserve. They also have an excellent coach in Rod Sturdivant. By the way, keep an eye on the next line of Willis' from Bruceton. Patrick has 2 lil brothers on the way. One will play next year as a soph. ;)