upsets

Guest wrestler112

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest westtennwrestle

Wizard you dont know to much because the CBHS guy is ranked second in state in DII and after next weekend he will be ranked first. Before you make upsets you should look at the rankings.

Guest microwave8

wizard, if you knew anything about wrestling you wouldn't have made such a stupid comment!!!!

CBHS 171 michael Marable is probably the best wrestler at any weight class in this state. He didn't just win the kenwood classic he dominated everyone in his way. Even the referees couldn't possibly take one from him because they weren't close at all. The kenwood coach even called it the most dominating performance as he gave him the most outstanding wrestler award.

Guest microwave8

clever, read up on your rankings, marable is ranked in division 2. But if you want, for a unranked wrestler he left all your homeboys in a cloud of smoke. Let him be ranked, then you won't look so bad

Guest somethingCLEVER

can you fools not pick up on the sarcasm in that statement?!?! come on! i have a lot more faith in you guys than that.....i was laughing at someone referring to marable as "some guy that isnt even ranked".....yea,now it makes sense.....

Mike (171 Jr.) and Nick (152 soph.) are ranked second and third I believe. Mike will wrestle Lutrell from MBA who is seeded number one this weekend. If your bored this weekend, come to the CBHS duals. The Marable/Lutrell match will be worth the trip. I also think that Ryan and MBA will tie up for the first time this year there. Plus, CBHS will represent west Tenn.......