Cleveland and Walker Valley

23sMom

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a good game to watch. Buckaloo and Rogers are two of the best guards in AAA ball. Walker Valley has a great record and will probably lose only a handful of games this year. However, they have yet to play any team of quality. I thnk the schedule that they play will hurt them when playing teams like CHS. But I will give this to them though, if they can beat CHS they will earn my respect. Although Walker Valley plays in a lower classification than CHS, the number of students differs by less than 200. I would say that Walker Valley should be able to compete in all sports with them. Can't make it to this game-got to be out of town or I would surely be there. This is the game of the week. Cox vs. Botts, Rogers vs. Rominger, and Buckaloo vs. (sorry, I don't know any of the other players at Walker Valley). Only because I know CHS and the quality of teams they have played I will pick them to win, but it will not surprise me if Walker Valley pulls an upset on there homecourt. I am afraid the Lady Raiders may have some "jealousies" within the team. Soemthing that Coach Moore should take care of soon if the Lady Raiders are to advance to another level.

I haven't seen either team play this year, but we'll be there pulling for the Lady Mustangs. Should be a close game, but I'll take WV by 3.

Good luck to Coach Tucker and The Lady Mustangs on Thursday!

Only thing that could make me look forward to this game any more, would be if they were playing Bradley.

How soon some people foget that last year, Cleveland win column was padded with wins over "VERY" weak teams from Chattanooga and their district, with the exception of Bradley, was one of the weakest in the state, but all that was heard, week after week, was how great they were. And so far this year, the only quality team they have beat is Mcminn County. Walker Valley is doing what they are suppose to do, beat up the weak teams, Cleveland is doing what they always do, losing to the good teams, so I say this game is a toss up.

Why does Bradley and Shelbyville have so much interest in

Walker Valley and Cleveland? I don't see why you all would

start a thread on a game between an AA school playing a AAA school. Why don't you just let it alone and let the two teams which RESPECT each other play it out on the floor. No

need to try to get something started between friends, it wont work.

[Edited by morris on 12-9-02 3:32P]