Bearden Basketball

JournalEntry

On 2/6/2024 at 8:59 PM, JournalEntry said:

Jeremy is officially on the hot seat after that one. I imagine he’ll be sitting down with the AD in the morning.

Staring 5.

G Sophomore

G Junior

F Junior

F Senior

C Sophomore

The Dawgs aren’t going anywhere, and Pruitt, as sure as heck, isn’t either.

Not to mention, the freshman and junior varsity teams won their championships. And the West Valley middle school basketball team, which is a pipeline of Bearden High School, won the middle school tournament, oh, and also did the West Valley girls, since you like the claim Underwood is a recruiter or whatever you like to come up with to bash the Bearden hoops coaches…

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

Staring 5.

G Sophomore

G Junior

F Junior

F Senior

C Sophomore

The Dawgs aren’t going anywhere, and Pruitt, as sure as heck, isn’t either.

Not to mention, the freshman and junior varsity teams won their championships. And the West Valley middle school basketball team, which is a pipeline of Bearden High School, won the middle school tournament, oh, and also did the West Valley girls, since you like the claim Underwood is a recruiter or whatever you like to come up with to bash the Bearden hoops coaches…

You are exactly right. Bearden Bulldogs will be good for awhile. Bearden Bulldogs got upset by West Rebels but upsets happen. West Rebels did not mercy rule Bearden Bulldogs either. Bearden Bulldogs have a good basketball team. They will win some more games this season. It will happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

On 2/6/2024 at 8:59 PM, JournalEntry said:

Jeremy is officially on the hot seat after that one. I imagine he’ll be sitting down with the AD in the morning.

Bearden beat Farragut for the 3rd time last night. They play West tomorrow.  with a win or a loss, I believe they advance to region play. Coach Jeremy Parrott had them ready last night. Coach Chait, how come you only post on here when Bearden loses?

• Like 2

Valentine’s Day left bad taste in mouth. Commercialized nightmare for woke corporations. Everyone should not love everyone. Now angry about basketball, where people are born on third thinking they hit triple. LittleJerrySeinfeld, Heisenberg, Knoxbball1993, and ClaboCrazy1961 at one time was a Chief but now is a Bulldog. Stinger sits in other team’s dugout. Must remember to investigate further. Never surrender.

Rorschach’s Journal February 16th, 2024

3 hours ago, Rorschach said:

Valentine’s Day left bad taste in mouth. Commercialized nightmare for woke corporations. Everyone should not love everyone. Now angry about basketball, where people are born on third thinking they hit triple. LittleJerrySeinfeld, Heisenberg, Knoxbball1993, and ClaboCrazy1961 at one time was a Chief but now is a Bulldog. Stinger sits in other team’s dugout. Must remember to investigate further. Never surrender.

Rorschach’s Journal February 16th, 2024

Just because they are defending one of the best high school boys coaches in the state doesn’t make them a “bulldog”:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

What an absolutely crazy night that came down to a crazy last-second buzzer three for the Bulldogs to get the W advancing to the region title against Maryville. It should be a fun game. Both region title games are at the doghouse once again, girls tonight versus the Farragut admirals and boys tomorrow versus the Maryville rebels. Love to see it.

Edited by Dawgz4life

3 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

What an absolutely crazy night that came down to a crazy last-second buzzer three for the Bulldogs to get the W advancing to the district title against Maryville. It should be a fun game. Both district title games are at the doghouse once again, girls tonight versus the Farragut admirals and boys tomorrow versus the Maryville rebels. Love to see it.

It’s the region title game. 

21 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Region championship game tonight at 7. 

Bearden Bulldogs lost to Maryville Rebels again. That means Maryville Rebels are just plain better. Bearden Bulldogs got their butt kicked last night. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

6 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Bearden Bulldogs lost to Maryville Rebels again. That means Maryville Rebels are just plain better. Bearden Bulldogs got their butt kicked last night. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

You obviously weren’t there. It was a great win but I wouldn’t call it a butt kickin. 

1 minute ago, rebelwoman87 said:

You obviously weren’t there. It was a great win but I wouldn’t call it a butt kickin. 

Mrs. Rebel Woman Maryville Rebels kicked Bearden Bulldogs butts. It happened. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

1 hour ago, CaptainGuru said:

Mrs. Rebel Woman Maryville Rebels kicked Bearden Bulldogs butts. It happened. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

First of all it’s Ms. Rebelwoman and I was at the game. So I guarantee Rebels won. 

Edited by rebelwoman87