Where does DCA go?

Playerscoach

12 minutes ago, Sackmaster50 said:

Luigi's brother called too. Said Princess Peach Stylist needs a date to the Dutton post nuptials celebration. Maybe NWO mole will oblige. Wolfpack 4 life.

Luigis brother excited about next season.   All of Jaime Dutton’s rich friends will be there.   Us from the Herm will be sliding back early cause we got dental exam finals and graduation parties to attend.  

Also Mother’s Day.  How u think thats’s gonna fly?

26 minutes ago, Sackmaster50 said:

What's your name? NOBODY CARES! You need to dust off, turn your boots sideways, and shove them up into your attic for permanent storage. I'm all bout the action boss. Tell those staring in the chair and the safety deposit box vault and this thread to pipe up or be gone. That's the bottom line cause @Sackmaster50 says so.

Heartbreak kid gonna come through with sweet chin music real soon.    U remind me of Marty Janetty after getting thrown the glass at the barber shop in front of Brother Love.   Never recovered.  Still making excuses.   

Calling up the Big Boss Man to bring Law & Order back to the Stones.  

The Road Warriors getting ready for Vol baseball season.   What a rush!   

The Four Horsemen were always led by Flair!   Wooooo!

Barber got kicked out of OHCC something about an X tiktocer deal. He keeps it tight, but pumping iron in the pen gets you there. WOP is where liberal arts school go after Cats of any kind can swim in the pool. Wrestling needs revamp. TNU alum gonna be the standard soon. Already have an intermural Legend there. Next up T$$AA record holders. No wake zone on the Stones right now. Cicada season is upon us. Get the bait buckets out. Time to go fish for biggins.

Edited by Sackmaster50

4 minutes ago, Sackmaster50 said:

Maybe we can get @Bucksfan to return with his former Saints coaches CJP & CCP and run special teams. 

Last time I saw him, went truckstick on the baseball field and hurt him for a second after I went pick 6.   

Saw him later and he tried to explain to me he was running the “X-11” offense.   Im like dude, its A-11.   Was a good man though and had the balls to coach the Saints even though they cant march and have Dan leading them around like a bunch of blind men.