Oak Ridge and Bradley

nick32

Any predictions on this game. Last year the Oak Ridge Wildcats upset the Bears. Could the Bears be looking for revenge. This is a game I would love to see but am going to be out of town. I am picking the Bears by 8-10 points. Bradley has five equal players, something that most teams can't boast.

You never know who is going to wins these wars. I'm just glad that the two teams continue to schedule each other. I think the second meeting might be the true test because Oak Ridge will be without two key players this Friday. Oak Ridge has been up and down this season. Tuesday they travel to McMinn County to try to bounce back from a loss Friday night at Clinton. Good Luck to the Bears this season. This a a great series because both teams always play with class.

You're a funny guy Franky. I really enjoyed your post on the girls board about Steven and myself. Winning and losing aside, the Clinton and Oak Ridge game is always the game I look forward to. My remark about the game on Friday was meant that way. Should Clinton win. so be it but I still look forward to the Clinton/Oak Ridge game in January. Why did you guys not play McMinn tonight like your orignal schedule said?

No, FrankyNoNose is not a funny guy. He insults both the Clinton and Oak Ridge girls teams and a particular Oak Ridge boys player in earlier posts. Now, he posts a message predicting a great game by that OR player and an easy OR victory.

FrankyNoNose, you are one of those people in life who just try to start trouble instead of being around at the end when winners are crowned.

FrankyNoNose, there is a saying for people like you, "Typical Clinton behavior." :o Just teasing! ;)

Oak Ridge sould win if they have another strong and solid perfermance from Winfree. I think Bradley lost 4 of last years starters and two of their big men. Winfree is the "leader" of OR right now and if he can continue his hot streak of shooting (high percentages) and nice dunking, then OR will win, but if he has an off night, then OR will have trouble.