Grundy County Injured Player

CannonMama

I am not from Grundy County but I attended the Grundy game at Community on Thursday and I was curious when I read this to see what had happened. That’s a situation no one wants to ever see but the great news is according to the fans that he has done great and everything is good. Sports injuries are scary. I don’t have children playing anymore I just enjoy going to watch local teams play and every time I see a young person injured in a way that could keep them away from the sport for a while it’s tough. These kids out so much into this and for some may be their only outlet from real world stuff.

I did hear that Grundy was witness to another incident. They were hosting Forrest and a Forrest kid was injured and the head coach of the girls team didn’t take the correct procedures to handle the injury and had to be let go. Do all schools not have trainers now? I’m sorry for my lack of knowledge if they don’t I just assumed they did now. I was at the Forrest vs Cannon game when I heard this from a Forrest fan. I think maybe trainers should be a must kinda like SRO officers but I am sure it comes down to money and some can’t afford it so I get it. It sure does put a lot of strain on the coach if you don’t have one.