THE EBE…

littlejohnny

4 minutes ago, Whoweft said:

Your point to me was that Jake Yost needs to reign in parents because I made the comment "STALLING"? 

But it is possible I have ignored some trash talking. 

A little more than trash talking. Good luck at Preps. 

Edited by FR615

On 2/17/2024 at 8:25 PM, littlejohnny said:

HOW BOUT THAT CLEAN SWEEP!!! GO BIG BLUE!!! Not even I saw this coming this year, but it sure does feel nice. Baylor still wouldn’t have won even if they had their delinquents. 

The EBE is back to stay! We’ve got some more big boys looking to come in next year in the upper weights. Baylor and the Catholics might need to combine forces to hang with us next year.

Okay @littlejohnny, it is a free country, and you can say what you want. But, as a McCallie fan, I think we can do better. 

We are all thrilled we won. That part is good. 

The part about the Baylor kids--I did not like that part-- there but for the grace of God go I. This could easily be any kid at any school. And before any of you say, not my kid--fine, your kid is different. But on average, no. 

Finally, a couple things about winning. When you do it, it pisses people off. So, you don't have to try to piss people off more--WHICH you have already done. So, when you have already beaten people + talked $h!t to piss them off more, they have even more motivation--and it gives them more satisfaction when they beat you. 

Now, if you were on the field/mat and could defend your comments, that would be fine. But you are not. So, try not to give these guys any additional motivation, please. 

Learning how to win hard--it may be harder to keep winning.  Potter and the football team have figured it out. They quietly take care of business.  

We have had some success. If our guys work hard, we may have some more. How we win is just as important and affects how much we win in the long run and who these kids become. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Whoweft said:

Okay @littlejohnny, it is a free country, and you can say what you want. But, as a McCallie fan, I think we can do better. 

We are all thrilled we won. That part is good. 

The part about the Baylor kids--I did not like that part-- there but for the grace of God go I. This could easily be any kid at any school. And before any of you say, not my kid--fine, your kid is different. But on average, no. 

Finally, a couple things about winning. When you do it, it pisses people off. So, you don't have to try to piss people off more--WHICH you have already done. So, when you have already beaten people + talked $h!t to piss them off more, they have even more motivation--and it gives them more satisfaction when they beat you. 

Now, if you were on the field/mat and could defend your comments, that would be fine. But you are not. So, try not to give these guys any additional motivation, please. 

Learning how to win hard--it may be harder to keep winning.  Potter and the football team have figured it out. They quietly take care of business.  

We have had some success. If our guys work hard, we may have some more. How we win is just as important and affects how much we win in the long run and who these kids become. 

# Most interesting post on coach T thus far this year and it might win it this year.