North Side vs. Humboldt

NSIndiansFan

North Side beat Humboldt 84-72. North Side look very good offensively, but struggled at times on defense. Jerrell Shanklin drew four charges during the game. Phillip Duventure had 16 points, Ramon Williams had 13 points, Richard Delk had 17 points, Reginald Delk had 18 points, ad Shanklin had 14. North Side played very up tempo and wore Humboldt out in the second half. Humboldt played mostly

1-2-2 defense that North Side was able to throw over.

Yes North Side did beat Humboldt it was a very good game to watch i finally seen the Delk twins play they are good this is truly the best team in the state i think because its no answer for the Delk twins and Ramon and Shanklin and Duventure and Coleman this is a team to deal with

Posted by Ysp:

Yes North Side did beat Humboldt it was a very good game to watch i finally seen the Delk twins play they are good this is truly the best team in the state i think because its no answer for the Delk twins and Ramon and Shanklin and Duventure and Coleman this is a team to deal with

*YAWN* White Station is the best in the state. Dane Bradshaw might be overrated, but the team isn't.

Actually, Humboldt ran a 2-1-2 defense for most of the night. Secondly, Humboldt was in the lead for most of the first half and were never blown away. I expected North Side to run away with the game considering their size and the fact that Humboldt only has two players that played more than 5 minutes per game from last season, and play two freshmen and three sophomores in the regular rotation. North Side won, but the effort needs to pick up if they plan on considering themselves among the elite.