Marshall Co. 65 Tullahoma 45

mikemcgee

I agree..But one players attitude can affect a whole team. As a fan, I would like to see some of the other player play and get more time and not have to sat and see one player dis his coach by not giving him a high five or seting on the back row and you are a starter. Not only that you can not even give your team mates a pat on the back or show them any respect. We as fan have also wittnessed in the huddle you turn you back away from the team. A player like that would sat the bench and you would stay there. You know who you are and you need a attitude adjustment. Let some player play that have good attitudes about the game.

I agree, when Marshall Co. gets it together, everyone better watch out. It is hard to get a team fully prepared when 4 or 5 of the best players have been playing football and missing out on practice time with the team. I also feel that Qualls is getting some flack about losing the first few games, but by tourny time, they will be rolling!