funniest signs ever seen at games

MustangsGurl

At a NAIA game several years ago at Lipscomb (vs. Freed-Hardeman-big rivalry back then) A big group of students were arranged with signs for every third person across the row. They would hold them up one at a time (like "the wave") whenever a Lipscomb player hit a three. The visitors stand could then read the signs as they popped up saying: who's-your-daddy?-who's-your-daddy?-who's-your-daddy?- all the way down the row. It was hilarious!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest warrenco2003

Cookeville's aren't really that funny. When we went down there they had posed off someone on here and brought the dry-erase board and the only thing they could think of to make fun of us with was football..which we know where we stand in football and we think it's funny ourselves..and cheerleading..but they didn't know that our girls won regionals. There was nothing to do with basketball that i seen and the others weren't all that funny. Just dumb. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some of the better signs I have seen were at the BCS/ Harding matchup, with some of the Harding fans holding signs that read:

1) " Hidey Ho BCS, You Play Like I Smell" - with a picture of Mr. Hankey

and

2) " Four Bus Rides To Nashville- 500$

Four Overnite Stays At Holiday Inn- 400$

Four Trips To State and No Ring - priceless

This is referring to the fact that Briarcrest unsuccessfully went to state a bunch of times in a row. I know that the figures are a little off and that the numbers could possibly be wrong ( 3 trips instead of four? ) and that there were more things listed

and

3) " Saint Pride"

with a picture of rainbows and little other gay pictures in there to tease the Saints of .... well, you know

All of this may just be funny cuz of the bitter contempt Harding has for BCS but keep postin these signs. THanks

one sign i saw last year when BA played Father Ryan. Billy May got blocked or something and some BA fans wrote "Billy Who?" on a whiteboard. well billy came down and nailed a 3 pointer and the Father Ryan fans quickly wrote down "Billy May" on their white board. it was quite funny and humiliating for the BA fans.