RHS VS EHS

Guest bballfan22

Guest bballfan22

Hey, which one of these teams will be the victor in friday night's game? they both stand a good chance... RICHLAND IS ITCHING FOR A WIN I AM SURE... after eagleville put them out in the first game last year in the DT. richland only lost 1 starter...and they got the hewitt girl #25(i think) back off her ACL tear... they also got a mean little pt. guard... (# 10 i think)... still...eagleville come out on top last spring...who thinks the revenge will be enough for RHS to put out EHS???

Guest JustDoItNike

I think these 2 teams will be a rivalry beginning this year. Its in the making folks. it will be a close game... I am not sure who will come out on top. They need to shutdown hewitt and morphew. and RHS needs to shutdown rigsby, karper and Brooks. It might be a 3 pt. game, who knows? Its gonna be a good one though. How is her ACL now? 100%? I heard EHS has 2 starters with the flu?? whats this about? anyone know?