Juniors in 11A

Softball2004

Forrest has two juniors that in my opinion are the best two juniors in 11a, Jamar Jenkins and Hunter Shankle, to me these two are what makes there team go, they are the leading scorers on the team, Jenkins 24 a game, Shankle 15 a game. I'm sure there are others but Jamar and Hunter are two very talented players. But i am a Chapel Hill fan though, lets here your opinions on these two.

keep up the great work rockets..

TAS

Unionville has only one junior and he is awesome. Andrew Haywood. He scores about 15 points a night on average. Also about 8 rebounds, 2 blocks, and he is doing great. So everyone be looking out for him and Micheal Allen (senior) on Unionville them to together are unstoppable (when the other guys give them the ball). Go Vikings!

Guest principleone

I agree with fresh on the two best juniors in 11a. Jamar Jenkins and Hunter Shankle from Chapel Hill, they are an almost perfect duo, they both need each other and they know it. I've been to two Forrest games this yr and both times the two have accounted for 70 percent of there offense. I think Jenkins is averaging about 25 a game and Hunter about 16 or 17 a game. These two can really play, they will get better as the yr. progresses also. Look for these two to lead there team to a great season.

Other good players (juniors)in 11a are Jimmy Scott from Cornersville and the Haywood boy from Unionville.All have lots of ability..