Johanna Mosby leads Norhtwest-every night!!!!!

crossup

I never thought that the Northwest Girls could beat the highly talented, Mont Central girls but they did. I hope this is a Wake up call for the Northwest Girls.

They can make a statement tomorrow against ateam that has limited talent, and thats what they should do let Johanna Mosby go to work,

Right now she is the best female player in Clarksville hands down, "Yes" she better than Kelly, but Kelly is a close second, than theirs Ms Wade, thats my top 3 players........ GoOoOo!!! Northwest!!!!!!!

Why would you disagree, with the truth,

Kelly is a out-standing player, but Ms Johanna is about one step ahead of her. Don't get me wrong I like Mont Central, which I believe may still be the better Team, as long as they execute. They have a outstanding Coach,

The things Johanna doing aren't because of coaching. Thats why I consider her to be the best Right now. That could change with time. If Mont Central had Johanna they would probably be one of the best 2A schools in th State.....

I've said it along that Kellie Shelton is the best player in the city and that wont ever change. Yea, NW got the big win over them and Mosby has been playing REALLY REALLY well lately but shes not the best in the city. Kellie comes ready to play every night and she gets hers, that not always meaning points she does a good job rebounding for a guard and assisting. Obiviously Central needs her to put the numbers up EVERY night. But IMO Mosby is a close second or third with Wade and Radecliffe getting in the mix.