Townley's Channel 43 player of the week!

crossup

Townley was picked as player of the Week, Not because of his scoring, and he can score, but because of all the other things he brings to Northwest, assist, rebounds, leadership, ball control,

Coach Ross said in the Leaf Chronicle today he is the Glue that keeps that team rollin. Theirs a story about Northwest in the Leaf Chronicle today. I think it will show on Channel 3 in Clarksville, not sure about the time.

Their are two true point-guards who I really love in the Ville and that is Tario Frederick & Kevin Townley. I can't wait to see these 2 guys play each other. I watch both of these young men play and they just control the tempo of the game.

I know Tario didn't get a lot of hype, but I love his aggressive game. I like Townley because he can do it all at 5'11" to include rebound. Big-ups to Tario & Kevin for leading their teams back when these teams started slow they are in my top 10 PG's in TN, I've been watching alot of games? I know what about Burney he's a 2/PG these guys are true PG's....I like Burney!!

I also got the inside scoop on the College trying to recruit him (TOWNLEY). I was told by some of his team-mates the College will surprise you.I'm not going to say because I don't know how true it is.

Like GOMAB I'll find out?????

Congrats to my Boy Kevin. Hes well deserving of this award. I'll agree he is one of the better PGs in the midstate area. Clarksville has four of the best PGs in the midstate and possibly state. with Townley, Tre Trotter, Tario Frederick, and Graylin Tuck. Those are some really good guards of course I cant leave Burney out but hes more of a slasher and SG than anything.

But way to go Kevin!!

TNBball, you are so right the guard play in Clarksville, is tough, I watch Graylin the other night he looks great also. and Tre Trotter, simply took it to Henry County, they could not handle his speed & quickest.

I just can't wait to see these awsome players play each other. All these kid deserve recognition, and they will as long as the continue to do and play up to their ability.

GO Clarksville Mid-State PG's-------> Hold it down for the Ville!!!!!!!!