Franklin vs Hillsboro- Poor Officiating

FHSrebel27

Fist off, this is not taking anything away from the Buros. They played a good game and have an excellent team. Very impressed by Russell. However, I do have to say that I believe this was the worst officiated game I have ever seen. It was bad both ways, though most of the calls went against Franklin, thus why I'm upset. The worst official to me is an inconsistent one and that's what all three were tonight. One second they'd call a foul and then the next second it'd happen again, and hey what do you know, no foul. Again, this happened against both Hillsboro and Franklin. I never blame a loss on an official, and I know they have a tough job, but come on! That was horrible tonight! Anyone else there? What did you think?

I was there and I agree, not that ANYONE would know, but the calls were just as bad in the Girls game, but they were at least both ways. We got bad calls but so did Hillsboro. The girls lost by the way, since no one ever shows up to watch our games, it ended up by about 20 something after trying to get back into the game, but they made all their freethrows.

Now that's not all together true! I've been to three girl's games compared to the four guy's games I've been to. Had every intention of being there tonight for the girl's game but my grandfather wanted me to go to dinner with him. However, to make you happy, next Friday, I'll be at the girl's game before tip and be cheering loudly for the Lady Rebels!

i was there for the guys game and #11 for franklin has ungodly range and can hit threes from anywhere but the officiating wasnt hoorible it was mediocre i was there with two of my friends and when russell dunked on franklin we stood up and cheered and then a woman and her daughter told us to sit our butts down but she used a different word so i think the only thing poor was the sportsmanship by franklins fans but the burros are very good

John O'Rourke is number 11. Yeah, he's a three point threat no doubt. Sorry to hear that about the Franklin fans getting on to you. If you noticed, the Franklin student section even got excited about it so I wonder what that lady would have said if they had been sitting in front of her. Again, sorry that she did that.