Halls Record and Scores

Guest kenia

ok! you are really on something major. i mean if trenton has the same team from last year, ya'll will never be able to compete! come on! lay off the stones at night. Mitchell is a whole lot better from last year. i want to hear what you have to say when trenton plays them this friday. stay out our business and tend to your own. and P.S.

DON'T HATE BECAUSE IT WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE! HONEY!!!! :D

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know who you think i am. you think i am kenyau keith, but i'm not. ha ha! i went to school with her though. who is juice? dane can sing REALLY! as funny as it may sound, he's got a lot of skills!! HA HA! he grew up singing in the church choir and still does! Isn't that something.

:D

kenia. I sure don't know, still, who you are. I just knew Rodney had a girl and that you all had a baby. He's never pointed you out to me. I know that I'll know you when I see you though. Tell Rodney wassuupppp?!?!? for me. I might be in Crockett for the tournament tonight??? If I am, you all better look for me and speak this time. Holla back.

Let's shake these HALLS HATAZ off.

hey.i know a rodney s.i remember him seeing a girl who graduated in 1990.but i dont think its her because you said you went to school with the keith girl instead.i guess i am stumped.if i can figure out the s part for sure,i could figure who you are.the only s i know has one of his older kin folkes as a painter,but,i dont think thats the rodney im thinking you are with now.if it is,then,i dont who rodney is with now.

• 2 weeks later...

We'll see if Trenton can bring it, but they havn't played Halls yet. Mitchell is a good TALL team, but some of his players eligibility should be questioned by someone. I hear that they are from all over the city and eligibility is not right for Mitchell's club. Somebody needs to check that coach. Single A listen up! Heads up!

PS Kenia, I finally figured out who you are. Say wassup to your brothers for me. Holla lata'

they said that memphis mitchell had to receive like 400 more students and they won't be able to play in single A next year. they shouldn't be able to play this year. i knew something was up when i saw their team come out with a whole different roster from last year. it'll be okay. people think just because we had a bad night and they beat us that we're a team to take lightly, but they'll see.

P.S.

Finally!!! I thought you were never going to figure it out! I'll do that for ya. keep supportin' those tigers!

HALLS TIGER FAN FOR LIFE! :(

i was told that mitchell built a new school behind the old one.when schools increase there enrollment,they will have to move up the next time everything is updated.all halls has to do is make them shoot outside and box out on the boards and not allow offensive rebounds.they have a very young team but can be beat as trenton exposed how that can be done.there is pariody in this district in the top three teams and it will be a serious battle the rest of the regular season as well as tournament time in the district and region.i dont think any coach will take anyone of those teams lightly or the players as well.halls and trenton are two scrapy teams when there backs are against the wall.both teams have proven this time after time.it should be very interesting regardless where each team plays.perasonally,i cant wait until tournament time.this years district tournament as well as this years region is going to be a barn burner.

Definitely going to be one of the best seasons in this district now that a little competition has emerged among these 3 teams. Very good ball to watch. It will be interesting to see where this season is heading. Tournament time will be very exciting. I wish all the teams luck, but still hope the Tigers end up on top!

Mitchell knows exactly hoe scrapy Halls and Trenton are. If Halls wouldn't have gotten down by 20 in that first quater, that would have been a very different game in Halls. The last three quarters kept everyone on the edge of their seat. Wait til next time...

• 2 weeks later...

Kenia,

Please give us an update of Halls scores and opponents.

Its not so much fun when you lose 5 straight games is it?

Like I said, Halls is the #3 team in their District.

#1 Trenton and #2 Mitchell whipped you bad on Halls home court. Sometimes you wish you had never bragged about

your team so early in the season.