Eagleville Falls to Richland....

Guest JustDoItNike

Guest JustDoItNike

Tonight...

- Eagleville fell to Richland by 11 or 12 points. They came into Richland with 2 starters on the bench, getting fairly little playing time since they have been with the flu. Karper and Brooks, 2 key scorers. EHS was down 18-2 fought back, and lost by 11. no excuses though. a loss is a loss. The posts for ehs will have to step up and box out. i think brooks ended up with 10 pts. karper 18 and rigsby 8.

- Richland did a very good job tonight, probably shooting 50% or 55%, while eagleville shot shot about 30%.

Although EHS did a fairly good job shutting out #25 Hewitt, who ended with about 12 pts. But #4 and #33 had about 15 pts. Good Job Richland.

-Better luck next time, Eagleville. You girls will come along! just you wait. Just straighten some things out and u guys will soon be back to the zone you were in last yr. just remember you are district Runner-ups. confidence is the key.

Way to go Richland. This team is tough this yr. everyone should consider them in the top 4.

~~~MY OPINIONS~~~~~!

Guest bballfan22

well, this was a tough loss for EHS but a BIG win for RHS... i thought the game would be a lot closer...but, it seems like EHS just couldnt hit much tonight, and they weren't boxing out.But richland gave them plenty of chances... especially through their freethrows... it seemed like neither team shot well from the line at all. Richlands #25 really didn't get shut out though, she just got some cheap foul calls...and had to go into the half w/ 3 and sit most of the 3rd quarter w/ 4... You were right about #4 and # 33 stepping up for RHS... edwards(4) had 17 pts. i think and whitley (33) had 9 but if being a raider fan, this wasn't a shock to me...these two have been putting double digits up for most of the games this year. I think that richland did a good job on defense and boards...and EHS did a good job on their press, they really gave us some trouble. Overall, it was a good game to watch, i can't wait to see RHS go to EHS( i just hope the same happens their :( sorry had to throw that in) You were right though EHS has a good team this year and being runner up in the disrict last year has a lot to do w/ their potential.... However, RHS is gonna be tough this year too, i think a lot of ppl are underestimating them. they got a new pt. guard (fralix 10) that can dribble well, see the court well, and play some of the best d.... plus those shooters mentioned above...Well, i enjoyed the game...best of luck to both teams for the rest of the season...cept for when we come to EHS :(... God Bless

Guest JustDoItNike

Once again, lemme point out something for STINGER, since he/she obviously cannot grasp what I say in my posts.

Stinger,

I talked to you before on coacht. and i said " I go around the district watching teams. My thought this year would be huntland, i think they are going far, so thats my team this yr."

now... last night i decided to go to richland to watch the game. since it was going to be a tight matchup! so i went there... why is this a problem to you? why do u care where i go? DONT even say i donnot support huntland! I have been to all but 2 games of theirs. So, if you need me to repeat myself again, just get on this post and read it. B/c i am sick of you, telling me... who i am going for. It hasn't changed, I think Huntland will be a great team, and is a great team, one of the many to watch out for. If i change my mind on whos gonna get the gold, i will be sure to telll specifically YOU!

Guest JustDoItNike

Oh and stinger, I do post and ATTEND huntland games, But i am a busy person, i have to post on alot of games. I dont post on all games though, Just the ones that excite me, if you dont mind.. go look at the posts on huntland, i am sure u might find some from me. Thanks.

Well once again you have proved my point. Read the post you put after my reply. In it you say you go around watching 11-a games and Huntland is your team "this year" so are you a fair weather fan or are you a secret scout for Huntland? I'm hoping you are the last one.

Whoever you are- I am like you and support all teams in

11-A and that is except when they play Huntland. Now, I'm calling a truce b/c this is getting out of hand. Good luck to whom ever you support and Merry Christmas.

STINGER