Why in Class A Records are misleading "Unaka"

starman

tdog hablo can one of you fill me in on the comments that was made by uh in the paper the other day.caca you say north green is bad but they just got beat by 2 by unicoi which got beat by 2 by uh now explain that it must of just been a bad night for uh or something right lol.i went to tssaa web site and checked the schedules for 1A teams in the area no one except cosby hancock and unaka have played real power houses people who is always there in tourney time.now thats what makes your team good and helps them get ready for the touney not goin and scheduling team that might be AAA but dont make it past 1st round in there district im not trashing teams im just trying to make a point any thoughts

[Edited by Wilsonball on 12-18-02 2:55P]

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look out wheel of fortune we have ourselves a natural ding ding ding what do we have for him johnny a full year of car tag identification tour followed by a three month uhs butt kickin blue and gold that is city style as for the teams playing like caca give us a list and dont straddle of who you think is playing that way be honest until

rolltide, the o.j./lorena comment was based strictly on my personal feelings about the aforementioned schools,- not reality. and furthermore, i did not call cloudland or hampton names. i said it was "like" o.j., etc, etc. so you see it was a metaphor, no well actually it was a similie. didn't you learn anything in elementary school grammar? and i don't see anyone up on the mountain proclaiming love for UH either.........how could anyone get along with those guys........?

and please don't be quiet, i really have found this site to be a little boring as of late........

but the real, true, important question still remains, rolltide: what does yoda think about all of this?

[Edited by hablogarbaje on 12-19-02 9:20A]

que es problema, mi amigos? con espanol? mas ingles, por favor. este es stupido.

for caca: what is the problem, my friends? with spanish? more english, please. this is stupid. (that's what i said above. i knew you would never figure it out with your shakespearean vocabulary.........)

we don't need trouble around here in any language. but everyone has a right to their opinion, so let freedom ring.

Don't get me wrong Hablo, up on the mountain the Landers have a bitter disgust for the Jr. Bucs (sounds like a treehouse club) I would say even more than Unaka, maybe. I guess because in the past both teams have been very cocky, and at least Unaka had a little something to be cocky about.

Everyone pays entirely to much attention to this Caca fellow, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if Caca wasn't sitting up in a computer lab on Stoney Creek trying to get everyone else on the creek all riled up.

I am kind of hoping that Unaka and UH will meet at the Hampton Christmas Tourney, the battle of my least favorite teams- should make things a little bit interesting. However, I have a feeling that one of the teams will probably choke, probably UH.

So now until Caca makes another witty post I will watch old episodes of Star Wars and see if I can decipher any spanish to figure out who Caca is, but I will keep polishing my boot so I can insert it up

Why would Cloudland bring Mark back 3 weeks early? The reason I ask is that he has such a bright future ahead of him in a sport other than basketball. Don't misunderstand me but I just can't see risking you whole future to come back early and play just because the team is not doing well. Some might say Byrd at 60% is better than many at 100% but I just think Mark is one of those special football / baseball players that can take his game to the next level. Don't risk such a promising career over trying to salvage a basketball season. Mark is an excellent basketball player but we all know what his bread and butter is.

What comments were made by our good friends at UH, Blaize?

While I was concerned about Mark coming back to early, I am sure everybody including coaches and parents weighed out the situation for him to come back, it wasn't just a hasty decision. One thing that makes it make sense in my mind is a hand injury, all be it still serious, but it doesn't bare the same consuqences of trying to come back early from a knee injury or something else.

I remember a UH team a couple years back with twice as much talent as this years UH team that was thinking the same thing, they even got a win over Unaka, but when crunch time came they were scraping the bottom of the barrel much to the thanks of Coach "Daugherty"- if they had a decent coach that team had enough talent to go to the state tourney. UH will never be successful as long as he is there.

ho ho ho boys. asterisk is back in town. work is slo around christmas time and i mite even git to watch a ball game or to. caca you speak your mind doncha. heck i like that. but u need to liten upon the rnagers if your a fan of theres like u say. if u dont an i see u im gonna hit u rite in mouth and thats bout all i got to say bout that.

bout uh. i dont like there coach a bit. heck he may be caca i think ill hit him in the mouth ifn i ever git the chance. bein from jonsun city is dang bad enuf but baccer rode is even worse. i caint wate till we play those sorry bunch of @#$#. ill be there if i have to quit the rode...

watch yurself caca santa ast is comin and ifn your agin the boys theres gonna be @&%# to pay.