Wayne County

Guest notatrojanfan

Guest notatrojanfan

the cats had an impresive win last night over hardin county. they played much better this week than they had in the past few. man can jd byrd and brad miller dribble or what! they was breakin those poor kids legs all night. they didnt have anything for us! tyler york and will gallian played much better in the paint also.i think i smelt a rivalry coming about last night after the game when one of their fans told jd that he would meet im outside. haha what a retard! did he realy think jd would come out ther alone! everyone from wayne county was out there on his but! i wouldnt try that again if i was him! ya heard!

tfranks and the oldschoolers know more about this little brawl so now im gonna throw it over to them.

To say the cats had to overcome an obstacle to win (the refs) last night would be an understatement. It was ridiculous and I haven't got the time to type all of the blatant one sided calls I have ever seen in my life. Anyway back to the Cats. All you guys flat got after it last night and some of you who were struggling before seemed to have found your shot back. It was a great victory with a great ending with our freshman Plunkett burying the three at the buzzer. I am really proud of our fans who have come around on supporting our boys team. Two big district matchups this week guys. Lets keep it going.

Amd as far as the rucous after the game I can't say that I know what happened because I personally wasn't anywhere near it, but I heard some old man got pretty hot.