A-AA Boys

4time

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I graduated last year so I can tell you almost everything about them. They graduated Brett Hunt (catcher),

Franklin Payne(SS), and Russ Deloach(P), which were three of their best. However, they will still be a strong contender for the crown again. Adam Warren, Will Woods, Lee Tabor, and Aaron Harper (all seniors) are very talented and were a major part of the team last year. I think tabor had one of the best averages, Harper had his fair share of homeruns, and Warren and Woods are flat out athletes. Nick latimer and Jeremy Foust will probably be the main pitchers but who knows. As far as repeating, yeah they have a good chance, but I have no idea what the other teams look like or whatever. I know FRA usually has a good team, but thats about it. USJ won't be hitting as many homeruns as they did last year, but other than that they should be around the same. They'll miss Hunt and Payne severely though. Good Luck.

A Question...What about Chattanooga? On history alone, you cannot leave out CCS or Boyd. Three years ago CA beat the best CCS team in years 4-3 on their crappy field with no less than 5 shots hitting post...Two years ago CCS beat CA 6-1 in substate in a game that over 5 minutes in...Last year both CCS and Boyd were upset by Sweetwater who took CA to overtime. Both Boyd and CCS dominated Sweetwater in the reg. season but just didn't bring it when it counted. Last year CCS beat Kingston at home, and will travel up there this year. I also think I remember Boyd beating DCA pretty good. Honestly this is the first time I've ever seen DCA or CAK picked ahead of CCS. But hey thats why we talk first, and then play the games.