Where ya at WesCharge?

hoopster

I tried to tell everyone even before the season started that this OC team would be better than expected. Coach Hoffman really has them executing well. He has drilled fundamentals into them. When you execute properly everything else will fall into place.

I have to give credit to Westview though. That is a great team they have. I an't wait until the rematch and the games with Gibson Co.

Obion County has improved tremendously since last year. They will be the 3rd wheel in 13AA along with the 'View and Gibson County. I can see Obion beating Gibson County at the "Barn", and if Westview doesn't play better than they did the other nite, then it could be a long nite for the 'View. I see Obion going 7-3 in the district, which will be 3rd or a tie for 2nd. I am already envisioning a Westview-Obion County region semi game for the right to go to substate, and I'm not liking it one bit, I wanted a cream puff :D

Don't over look any team or any player. Don't overrate either. So far none of your predictions have been right... just wait, there are going to be some surprises but I agree Gibson, Westview, & Obion are some pretty tough teams but this is one of the toughest districts around so don't get all hopes up.

You have obviously not paid any attention to my predictions....this was the only game this year I haven't been right on. I said Westview would go to Chester and win by 10-15.....they won by 10. I said Gibson County would squeak by Chester County and they did, not to mention the 4 or 5 blowouts by Westview that were right on.

I hadn't done my homework on Obion County, however, I did pick the winner. :)

Next time you need me to pick one for you, give me a day, and I'll have the synopsis for you, before it happens. :)I'm a pickster!!!!!!

GET UP 'VIEW

Guest ralphtbone

WesCharge, Why do you need a day for your predictions. If your as good as you say then an instant reply is in order. I'll go out on a limb and say The View by six if they hit their freethrows down the stretch.