best in 145

brothersboy

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott is the best out there right now at 145 without a doubt. I don't know what you are talking about. I mean have you actually seen him wrestle before? If you had you would know! Oh and by the way I think he and Connell are a good match for each other while working out in the room, because they are both excelent wrestlers would you agree?

Guest westtennwrestle

Yea i would have to agree that right now Ryan Scott is the best wrestler at 145. But Nick Marable is close to him i watched them wrestle this weekend and marable was beating him 3-1 in the middle of the second and then scott got a takedown to make it 3-3. Then in the 3rd scott picked down and got a escape and neither one of them got a takedown and scott won by 1 point. So scott is better but no by much.

[Edited by westtennwrestle on 12-23-02 12:50A]

Connel and Scott i am sure get after each other in practice they are both great wrestlers right now, like you can see in alot of situations good wrestlers practice against each ohter and push each other ot be the best they can be. Speaking about the Marable kid at 145 does he wrestle his bigger brother in practice?

Lovetowrestle