YOUTH WRESTLING

rcpatriot

we are located around the knoxville area. would be glad to travel as long as it didn't require overnight stay. do have some individuals that will travel w/overnight stay for tournaments. i know there are youth groups that have already started their season in the chattanooga area, just don't know who they are and how to contact them. any help someone could provide would be helpful.

thanks

[Edited by rcpatriot on 1-8-03 9:39P]

Guest LilJCBHS

RIGHT NOW THEY R THE MOST DOMINATE FORCE OF TENN THEY WENT TO ST. LOUIS 2 WEEKS AGO AND EVERY ONE PLACED IN THE TOP 3. TALKING TO COACH LOUIS HE HAS GOT HIS EYE ON A FEW OF THEM BRETT CHALOUS GATLING WE WONT TALK BOUT THE MIDDLE NAME BOTH JOSH AND DANILE BALKIE I DONT NO HOW TO SPELL THERE LAST NAMES JOSH ROBINSON MY LIL BRO AS MARBLE CALLS HIM LIL HARD ###### AND I AGREE HE IS YOUR 1ST FOUR TIME STATE CHAMP RIGHT THERE. AND ANOTHER REASON THEY R ALL SO GOOD IS BECOUSE THERE COACH IS TOM MARBLE... THE SCARYEST MAN ALIVE

rcpatriot, not necessarily the Chatt. area but there are going to be some scimmages in M'boro and there is a tournament in Cookeville on 31,Jan. Possible contact may be Sgt. Kennedy with Rutherford Co. Schools. He is an SRO officer, but I do not know which school he is assigned to. Contact Rutherford Co. Schools' Central Office and they may be able to put you in touch with him. Hope this helps.