TN TIGERS LOOKING FOR 12U 13U BOYS

I know of TWO SETs of twins in the Clarksville area that would be interested in playing. They're actually 11 but are physically and athletically good enough to play up. But it there was a 11u team they could play with their own age group. Would you please post your email address Thanks.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest totherack

THE TRYOUTS WILL BE POSTED IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. MAKING SURE OUR DATES DONT INTERACT WITH THE SCHOOL. WE SHOULD KNOW SOMETHING SOON. BRING THEM TO THE TRYOUTS. OUR 12U TEAM WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE TALENT. DATES SOON!!!! :):D

What AAU team is Baby Shaq playing for? I'm sure hes a hot commodity, I wouldnt be surprised if the TN Traverlers or someone from Memphis didnt pick him up.

Tyrone played for the Clarksville Magic Organization. Enjoy him now because when he gets older we'll get him back as a high schooler.

Auri Allen is just in the 7th grade, and the Travelers' youngest team is 15:u, so I doubt they are going after Allen until at earliest next year.....

I heard Allen was playing with a team out of Clarksville, but I also heard he may be playing with the Ballerz 13:u team.....

RealDeal, don't bet against the Magic program by the time Caldwell reaches HS.... Coach Clark does a great job in that program and has a lot of Clarksville loyalty.......

• 3 weeks later...