John Wayne Toilet Paper

coach763

Posted by swamp:

You know the SC mafia and the Troutdale folks are picturing her highness in a thong right about now...

Fantastic, Swamp! How about at half time during the 2003 Smith - Troutdale game? Since we have to play on their field again this year, up the ante. I can see it all now, Queen

sitting on her Black/Gold throne, with matching thong, all her loyal subjects at her feet........

Man, this has come a long way from the Dukes' toilet paper!

:):o

[Edited by lgw711 on 1-29-03 12:20P]

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll have to get Twan, Twan II, and fanman to working on that one!

Posted by lgw711:
Posted by swamp:

You know the SC mafia and the Troutdale folks are picturing her highness in a thong right about now...

Fantastic, Swamp! How about at half time during the 2003 Smith - Troutdale game? Since we have to play on their field again this year, up the ante. I can see it all now, Queen

sitting on her Black/Gold throne, with matching thong, all her loyal subjects at her feet........

Man, this has come a long way from the Dukes' toilet paper!

:):o

[Edited by lgw711 on 1-29-03 12:20P]

After seeing a thong...highlighted by white pants...(on someone else)...I came up with this little joke..."You know your tail is too big for a thong...when you poot...and it sounds like a guitar string being plucked"...I personally can play dueling banjoes...alllllllllllllllll by myself...and if the SC Mafia is having visions...believe me...nightmares....

HOWEVER...if by chance you can get Antwan, Twan II, lqw and FanMOUTH in a thong...I will for sure do the halftime show at the Troutdale Game...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my....I can see it now...and it ain't purty!!!

Of course...Maynardette will be cracking the whip...and Swamp will be running along...feeding me strawberries...ahhhhhh... just the way a Queen should be treated!!!

Ya'll have way toooooooo much time on your hands...wait...I'm replying...guess I should get a part-time job...anything... to avoid hanging out with the likes of lqw and Swamp...sheeeeeeeeeeeesh...I've fallen... ;)

[Edited by QueenBee on 1-30-03 8:34P]

Ok Ok to cool things down a bit, what's up with Arena Football? I started whining about football season being over and people keep telling me --- "Oh Arena Football is about to start" --- Whats up with a game of footbball not even having a sidelines?

I have sat through one of those Arena things. It looks more like Fooz ball.