notre dame over father ryan

Guest WolfX

How can you say that? Have you seen Father Ryan play? or have you just been reading the box scores and occasional headlines? At least three out of the five starters on Father Ryan's team scores double digits consecutively each night. Each starter brings an essential part to this years Father Ryan team.

PG; Joe Thompson: Very quick, with great decision making. Three-point range starts at the three-point line and then extends beyond.

SG; Dylan Lynch: Biggest hustler on the court, sometimes over hustles, but picks up for mistakes with assist.

SG/SF; Everett Bills: Can play the inside-outside can exceptionally well. Also can make himself unguardable at times.

C; Jeff deGraauw: Has elevated his game to another level, and what this 6'2 center lacks in height he makes up in strength and power.

SG/SF; Brent Carney: Very similair to Bills in that he plays an inside-outside game, and can play it well. Also can find his teammates open at will.

~The one thing that causes me to favor Father Ryan over Notre Dame or any team for that matter, is that there is not just one leader of the Father Ryan team....they are all leaders. I am not saying Notre Dame is not a good team, but please, Mcallie, don't make rash opinions on two teams,and only have information on ONE TEAM.

[Edited by WolfX on 1-4-03 10:35A]

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CourtTechnician

I've said it all year long, I still think they are overrated. It will be interesting on Tuesday. I am going to make the drive. If Bowman plays, Father Ryan will have their hands full. The twins will shut down whoever so it's gonna be tough game.

i'll tell ya right now, notre dame will be lucky to lose by less than double digits to ryan. the reason; simple-jt money(joe thompson) he's got the sickest white boy game this side of the mississippi and is being offered at least three division 1 scholorships, but has decided to play for the and 1 ballers this summer and fall during their next tour across america. even though joe can pop a tre from anyhweres on the court, believe you me, he's got the izups to cram it like a champ. the rest of the team is pretty good, everett bills being the best of the bunch. of course, watch yo' back when scrappy dylan "rudy" lynch is on the court, i hear he runs full speed into a locker before each game to get himself pumped up. basically, when jt starts poppin, sweet sassy molassy, it ain't astoppin. holla at ya boy!