Sequatchie Co. 66 Marion Co. 57

Sequatchie

First off congratulations to Sequatchie Co. on the win Friday night. I know it was big for you guys. Secondly John Watts has had it hard here lately battling with kidney stones and what seems to be a fractured ankle of some sort. Chad Smith did not shut down John. John shut down John and you know that. Another thing is you had to double down on him all night just so he couldnt touch the ball. I am not saying that isnt smart game play I am just saying that one Sequatchie guy couldnt shut him down, it took at least 2. Now that we have that straight good luck on the rest of the season.... Watts and the rest of Marion will have another shot at the game with Sequatchie Co.

Obviously we watched two different games. Chad Smith did

a great job fronting Watts. I know about Watts misfortunes

but when your team is not having a great season it's easy

to look for excuses for poor performance. I was told

preseason that the MC team was state ranked and would

finish tops in the District. I don't see that happening.

I was even offered a wager on the outcome of the

Sequatchie-MC game by a MC player. I would be $40 richer if I had taken it. You're exactly right we will meet again

and YES we will beat you in your "HOUSE".

Wow I didnt really see much from Sequatchie Co for you to be talking so much. I know they beat Marion but that isnt saying to much for Marion's first half performances. Marion had 1 home game, yes thats right 1 in the first half of the season and that is hard on any team no matter what you say. I think that once Marion gets in a groove they could be a good team but I guess we'll have to wait and see. As far as Smith fronting Watts, who wasnt in front, beside, or behind him Friday night?? Not one time during that game was only one guy on him. By the way, even though Marion got outplayed in the first quarter and eventually ended up losing, I wouldnt count on Sequatchie Co. coming down here for a win. As a matter of fact I am not the betting type but I guarantee a better performance and a different outcome at MCHS. Keep talking KELL44, but dont blame Marion when your foot is in your mouth when the rematch takes place.

I have a question for you, if Seq. had their whole team

on Watts, the way you are talking then MC should have

killed us. That means that the rest of the MC team was

open the whole night. What happen to Mosley, Looney and

the rest of the "FAB 5"? It takes a whole team to play

and win games, not just one individual. Remember this--

Marine motto " Pain is weakness leaving the Body" !!