Celina/Pickett Co

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bb1188

Celina, scoring 68, thats a joke itself! 68 to 50, hmm, good prediction... Pickett girls are a lot stronger than most give them credit for... They seem to be on a pretty good role and I'm sure they'll be ready for tomorrow night... I'm excited to see the outcome!

Guest bb1188

Celina, scoring 68, thats a joke itself! 68 to 50, hmm, good prediction... Pickett girls are a lot stronger than most give them credit for... They seem to be on a pretty good role and I'm sure they'll be ready for tomorrow night... I'm excited to see the outcome!

Good luck to both Celina and Pickett County, let's settle your grudge tomorrow (yes, YOUR grudge...you're still understandably upset over 3.5 while we've moved on to 15-0)

With that said, I don't really have a guess of the score, but I'm changing my original assumption of Celina by 10 to Celina by 12.

Again, best of luck to you Pickett County, but I gotta represent...

...GO DAWGS!!!

I don't think this will hurt the girls program at Celina. Kimes has done very well with the girls and they will continue when she is gone. Celina has a great AAU program and that is why both the Jr high and High school do well.

Hope Mrs Kimes the best.

I think Celina will win and score is hard to say. Pickett has not played as well as they thought they would but that does not matter. This is district play and throw the records away. Its should be good Pickett will be up for this game and it should be great to watch.

Guest CelinaOwnsYou

Here's my prediction!

Celina will win by 400 million-billion points to pickett county's 2 points.. hmm maybe not even 2!!!!!

Go Celina, let's K some A!!

Guest bb1188

Pickett girls didn't come ready the first few

minutes of the game, but they came out

after the first quarter and improved a lot!

The may have not given Celina a close

game this time, but I can assure you in the

future, when it really counts, Pickett will

give Celina MORE than a run for their

money!