Cookeville v. Jackson Co.

thekeg55

Jackson Co. 66 Cookeville 60 How Bout them Devils.. Meadows leads the way with 33 nobody could stop him. The best the Devils have played all year. Cookeville girls won by 3 Lady Devils are in trouble could lose another game Friday nite if play doesn't get any better. Personally think girls are not as good has they have been in the past,but we will see.

This was a huge win mentally for our team. They did it by doing what they needed to be doing all year defense, rebounding, and pounding the ball inside. JC opened the game with an 8-0 run which highlighted a Meadows one hand tomahawk as he was fouled. They just took Cookeville out of their game by playing descent defense. The best defensive ballgame of the year but still a LONG way to go. I also think that since Cookeville beat them by 30 in Cookeville that JC decided it was going to defend its home court and Cookeville overlooked JC they expected an easy win.One of the better sportsmanlike games cookeville has played against us in a while which is unusual.

This was a huge win mentally for our team. They did it by doing what they needed to be doing all year defense, rebounding, and pounding the ball inside. JC opened the game with an 8-0 run which highlighted a Meadows one hand tomahawk as he was fouled. They just took Cookeville out of their game by playing descent defense. The best defensive ballgame of the year but still a LONG way to go. I also think that since Cookeville beat them by 30 in Cookeville that JC decided it was going to defend its home court and Cookeville overlooked JC they expected an easy win.One of the better sportsmanlike games cookeville has played against us in a while which is unusual.

Our boys played like another team last night. I've never seen a crowd stay the whole boys game in a while. They did a good job and I hope they keep it up and stay focused for Friday night against LA. I wish them so much luck in the future. I think Cookeville was getting a little scared when a team that hasn't been playing as well get that far ahead of them. I thought it was great. :D