2nd ANNUAL SHOWTIME SHOOTOUT

The 2nd annual Showtime Shootout will be taking place in Shelbyville, TN on March the 28-30 for girls AAU teams and travel teams ages 10 and under thru 16 and under. Trophies will be given in each division, and AAU rules will be followed and shot clocks will be used in every game. We will be using ten full court gyms and registered TSSAA officials. A coaches party will be given on Friday night and hotel rooms for teams and fans will be plentiful. So call today and reserve your spot only accepting the first 100 teams , four game guarantee with a possible 7 games. Entry fee per team is $210.00 with a multiple team discount available. Call for details and to reserve your spot today or email me at flightclubbball@hotmail.com phone numbers are 931-684-5617, 931-685-4591, 931-205-2676 my cell.

Thank You,

• 2 weeks later...

I would just like to say that this was an excellent tournament last year. It was well organized and the people were very gracious. I brought my AAU team from Kentucky and was really impressed at the level of competition and the orginization with this weekend event. We are coming back this year in hopes to get us prepared for the type of competition that we are going to see in our state tournament and hopefully our nationals.

We, the Nashville Memorial Magic, came to this tourney last year and it proved to be very helpfull in the early stages of the AAU season. It was a good tourney because it comes before the substates and lets you get some in game work against people other than yourself. It was well organized and the directors were very helpfull in seeing that we had a good experience. Hope to see you all this year