Wayne Co / Clifton

tfranks24

I think it well be a hard fought game by both teams.But if the Lions hit there free throws they well win.If the Lions get hot and stop my boy Brad Miller and John David then it well be a close game.I look for everyone to step up for the Lions.If Wayne County do what they usual do then the Lions are going to be in for a long night cause Wayne County can drain the 3.Good luck to Wayne County.

Should be a very good and close game. Will probably go down to the wire. Since they are playing at home, I'll pick Clifton by 3. Key will be free throws. Clifton had the chance to beat Santa Fe on Tuesday night at home but missed some key free throws at the end of 4th Qtr that sent it in overtime. GO LIONS!!!

i seen the clifton game fr. an they played hard but sante fe was off all night.i think when sante fe is on it wouldnt have even been close if byrd is over the sickness that caused him not 2 be able to play in the collinwood game they should pull it off.i hope its a close and physical game.i say if waynesboro brings its game wayne co by 6 lets go cats

Clifton is one of those teams who gets killed by a not so good team and then give a tough team a run for their money. Case in point Mt Pleasant handing them a healthy loss then Clifton taking a much better Santa Fe to OT.You can't like playing teams like that cause you never really know what your in for. If the Cats are on I truly believe they're a 15 point better team than the Lions but if not then we'll have our work cut out for us.

Guess we'll find out in about 8 hours. Bring the fight Cats.