best 119

Guest TikeG

Rabbitt- what will it take for you to think that just maybe Leen should beat James. Before McCallie you went on and on about how there was no way that Leen would win. They wrestled and although the score wasn't too lopsided there was never a time that Leen didn't appear in control of the match. At least that is how it appeared to me.

There is no question that James is a great wrestler. There is no question that Leen is a great wrestler. Leen hasn't lost a high school match in almost two years and that one happened when he had the flu and he has beaten the same man at least 4 times since. This is really a silly argument but it is funny, Silly Rabbit, that it appears that under no circumstances, even if they meet head to head and Leen wins, that you can admit that maybe Leen has the upper hand.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leen and kyle have wrestled one time. and yes leen won. but kyle cut him and gave him one, and at the end of the second period kyle relaxed at the edge of the mat and leen took him down. and that was it. leen was not in control the whole match. he took a bunch of fake shots to make it look like he was working the whole time. i think kyle is better. now if they wrestled a couple more times and leen continued to beat him then yea i would say leen is better, but i dont think he is. not always the best wrestler wins in a wrestling match. i think leen is a great wrestler, i just think kyle is better. i unerstand were people are coming from saying leen beat him, and he wears the crown until they wrestle again. if kyle wrestles his best match and leen wrestles his best match kyle would definately win.

There was a well deserved article on jordan leen in this am Chatt. paper- what it didn't state is that jordan may well have his choice of scholarships academic or wrestling in a couple years if he keeps going at his present rate- great student -great athlete

[Edited by deaddux on 1-10-03 2:09P]

[Edited by deaddux on 1-10-03 2:09P]

At the end of the second period kyle relaxed at the edge of the mat and leen took him down (quote from rabbit). If kyle was such a good wrestler why was he not aware of where he was on the mat. And I am not sure if James will win D1 with Cordell. But Leen is still the best wrestler. He has had injuries to battle with the last two years. Last year he had an injured knee and this year he sprained both of his ankles. And yet he has not lost either year.

leen is not the best. kyle is. im not going to make any excuses for kyle, like you do for jordan. he is hurt etc. im sure jordan wouldnt want no one saying about how his ankle hurts but he still wins. kyle dont even cut no weight and is wrestling 119 just for his team. he is one of the littlest 119 in the state.he has never complained. he will beat cordell and he will beat leen if they wrestle again. thats my opinion. i liked the article on leen today he was very derserving of it. kyle james is #1. say you want and think what you want.

Rabbit, If James is going to beat Cordell he better wrestle better than he did against Cleveland the other night. Cordell will beat James......you silly Rabbit!

Oh yeah we don't want to hear your excuses about James being the littlest 119 either. If he's going 119 thats fine if not he needs to drop to 112. You need to read your post your always making excuses for James. There's one thing you need to remember and that it's the loser who needs excuses not the winner.

[Edited by Mobee1 on 1-10-03 8:56P]

mobee100 get off the drugs. kyle took down miller 9 times the other night. remember it was a big dual meet so im sure miller was told dont get pinned or teched. kyle teched him at the southern open. kyle wrestled great the other night. so if you understood anything about wrestling you would have understood that pete was just trying not to get pinned or teched to help his team. kyle still won by 11 under them surcumstances. hey mobee........drugs kill. keep writting silly rabbit this and silly rabbit that and after kyle beats cordell you'll feel pretty silly. kyle james #1. i havnt made any excuses for kyle. im glad kyle is wrestling 119, because i know he is that good to win the state there or any other weight he chooses.

Rabbit, First of all I just gave my opinion on the Miller match. I thought Kyle looked sluggish and I have been watching Cordell who is looking as good as ever. So I stand by my statement that Kyle better wrestle better than he did against Miller. I also think the state championship will be decided by these two wrestlers and I think Cordell will win. One of the reasons I think Cordell will beat James is because James is little, but like you said "thats not an excuse". There is no reason to start this drug talk. I don't do drugs and I don't paint my toe nails either! Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean you need to start with the insults. Really if you read your post you'll see where you made more than few excuses for James.

Oh yeah, see ya later........silly rabbit!(you know Trixx are for kids!)

hate to break to you mobee. but kyle will beat cordell, and i think everybody believes that unless you are from bradley. and soddy's team matches up well with bradley's also. i know soddy has lost to cleveland and mccallie in two close matches and i expect bradley to lay one on cleveland. but soddy might surprise bradley. im not going to argue with you about kyle and shawn anymore. we will see on jan 23. they are both good wrestlers and fine young men. KYLE will win.

kyle james for president. lol

congrats to bradley on the va. duals. that is a tuff tuff tournament.

Rabbitt-

I have been sitting on the sidelines on this debate and will generally continue to do so but I will say this much...if Kyle and Jordan and Shawn wrestled each other 10 times ...I believe they would each win thier fair share. Now who is going to win the LAST one is anyone's guess including yours.

HOWEVER!!!!

You really need to put your brain in gear before firing up your computer. Your posts are an embarrassment not only to you but to Steve Henry and the Soddy program. With your constant boasting about the Soddy program, Chris Brown and Kyle James you have no credibility here or in person. Honestly, I agree with the poster on this thread that said if Kyle is going to beat Cordell, he would have to wrestle better than he did against Miller. If you didn't see that your Homer condition is worse than I thought.

I am a wrestling fan and thoroughly enjoy coming to this site for news, updates and opinions, yours included. I would just like to see you tone it down and accept that your opinion is not always going to be agreed with. And one more thing. Stop with the drug thing. I can assure you many asked the same question of you when you painted your toe nails.

LASTLY...

I attended the VA Duals to see some great college wrestling, see Phillip and Patrick Simpson and to see Bradley. I learned 4 things;

-Lehigh is very good and may place in the Top 6 in the NCAA's.

-Great Bridge is great and Friskorn will be a great addition to the Oklahoma St roster.

-Phillip Simpson is a stud and will be an All-American this year.

-Bradley will not lose to Soddy regardless of whatever matchups you are talking about.

[Edited by Silverbullet on 1-11-03 11:31P]