best 119

Guest TikeG

Lauderdale, Would you explain your post about Jordan Leen. First I do agree with all the good things you said about Jordan I've know him and his family since they moved to Tennessee and they are all great people. Though, I was just wondering who you were talking about when you said "Unlike alot of wrestlers who have enjoyed some success, Jordan doesn't flaunt it nor does he waste his time basking in the light of his past accomplishments......." then you go on to say "Jordan if you are reading this don't let these guys get you rattled. Do not let them distract you from you goals. Thats what they are trying to do..........." My question to you is this...Who are you referring too when you say "other wrestlers"? I hope you don't think that James, Cordell, Miller or any other wrestler mentioned on this post are making these posts. I don't believe they are any more than I believe that Leen is. I've known Cordell and Miller for years and from what I've been told about James they are all great young men as well. So to ALL the wrestlers mentioned on this thread...Good Luck!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic