Unaka! What has happend?

Guest madhandles

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dfenceahfence

everyone in the stands will be distracted because their asst. coach looks like elton john i look for them to do the crocodile rock on the highlanders and then send you down the good-bye yellow brick road on a jet with bennie as the pilot. and when the bright ligts fade for cloudland you will be nothing more than a candle in the wind

Guest uhsfan15

The Unaka Lady Rangers are getting back on track so those of you who think that you can run right over them better think again. I can honestly say that I think the Hampton game was a fluke. They just weren't prepared to play! However, after the losses to Hampton and Cosby I think the girls now have their game back and will be some tough competition! So those of you who keep saying that Cloudland ist he better team... it may be a coin toss! Both teams have talent so neither one needs to underestimate the other! All I have to say is that I wouldn't miss the Unaka-Cloudland game for the world!