Cosby vs Greenback

Guest Cman

I for one was excited to see this game after all the hype.

Cosby = 89

Greenback = 57

ouch ?

Its going to be a long ride home from "Redneckville", right GHS22Goz ? Mark Mcgaha led Cosby in scoring with 30. He made Eric Havens look bad, he got frustrated really early. :D Maybe another time.

yeah, long ride back. to bad i graduated last year and don't have to ride the stinky bus. tough luck tonight greenback.......great job cosby and mcgaha. and yes my boy havens is hurt but not bad enough to play. his arm cracks because he popped out of socket really bad at coalfield. i thought the game would be closer but i guess we just weren't ready. next game will be a little tougher. congrats cosby, great team effort and good job mcgaha........oh yeah, what's with the shades? tough loss greenback. at least it's not a tournament game.

Wow, what can I say. Coach Flatford and The Cosby Eagles

were ready to play last night. Great overall team effort.

After the thrilling finish to the girls game,

(way to go Lady Eagles) the crowd was fired up and really

got behind the boys. This win had to be especially sweet after last year's games. Let's keep it up. The Eagles still have a lot of basketball left to play.

Cman, it was a short ride home from "Redneckville" for us but it sure was a fun one. Good luck next week.

Go Eagles...!!!

[Edited by CosbyEagle on 1-11-03 8:09P]