unaka/temple score?

hablogarbaje

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW !!! those Temple boys a athletes !! Not saying our

Unaka Boys are not .... they are... but this bunch of kids were tall,could move fast , handle the ball , and shoot the eyes outta the hoop.. they were impressive.....now...on to our Guys... The RANGERS PLAYED GREAT !!! their defense tonight was IMPRESSIVE ! the ALL played as a TEAM !! (remember "TEAM ") They held Temple ..down in what could have been a blow out... GREAT JOB GUYS !! and COACHES !!

How did the older Jake Skogens brother play for Temple?? Was he the real deal tonight at Unaka?? If I'm not mistaken he also has two younger brothers on the team as well--Seth & Caleb!!

I have to pull for my boys down there at Temple because my little bro went to college down there at Temple--playing baseball after a stint at Liberty!! There is still a player from my old HS and church playing college ball at Temple by the name of Craig Price. Coach Templeton started a good thing down there in Chattanooga.

What is the big deal over Tennessee Temple??? They BARELY squeezed by from Grace Academy by 2!! 2!! When Lookout Valley played Grace we beat em by 17! Temple isnt the the greatest team ever its time to start lookin at some other teams. Skogens is great and the Tennessee Temple team is a great organization but i think its time to move on from the 2002 State Champions and Finally recognize the 2003 soon the be state champions Lookout Valley. ;)

Get your facts straight!! It was by 7 and Temple led by 15 with 2 to play and subed. Grace's Horton scored 8 against the 2nd unit. Remember also that this was a game played with Jake and Ryan recovering with injuries. Don't toot you horn too soon look who you played. You got beat by Silverdale andd Temple destroyed them in a scrimmage by 30. Temple is still on top until the new state champ wins it. Don't be surprised if Temple repeats. By the way how many times have you played Richard Hardy, Whitwell, s. Pittsburg.

Another common opponent was Sale Creek, You win by 6 and Temple wins by 30. Keep working :confused:

Well...let me see here. All three are married now with last coming just a couple of weeks ago--Brad Raby!! Craig Price married a girl from Ohio and is still playing ball at Temple--he led them to victory over TN Wesleyan with 18pts Thursday night. As for Williams, he married his sweetheart--Bonifacious and is in the ministry at Temple, and Raby married a girl from Florida. All three went to Temple. As a matter of fact, Jason Stiltner, Craig Price, Travis Williams, and Brad Raby are being ordained tomorrow night at Mt. Pisgah at 6:30.

Coach D my friend how have things been going--if you pay attention to many of my threads I sign my name to the bottom of my postings--Matt Stiltner!! I now have 2 little girls with Katelyn coming on December 26th. I am now also helping ex Vandy standout Phil Cox coach the boys at Norris!! Can you tell me how to get ahold of Cupp--I tried his number, but it didn't work?? What are you doing now?? You can email me at MStiltner@acs.ac