Brian Fisk-Mr. Basketball?

coachinhoops

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea because I have had more important things to invest my money in than this site it makes me untrue to my word shutup you are an idiot. I will become a plus member before the month is over that's a promise. DC is my pick to win state this year and yes will be led by brian and montrelle both he has slowed down the last few games but my boy will pull through and break the best defenders out there off a piece. Goodluck Brian!

Posted by Yoda:

Yea because I have had more important things to invest my money in than this site it makes me untrue to my word shutup you are an idiot. I will become a plus member before the month is over that's a promise. DC is my pick to win state this year and yes will be led by brian and montrelle both he has slowed down the last few games but my boy will pull through and break the best defenders out there off a piece. Goodluck Brian!

Candy is not a wise way to invest your money. Of course Dyer County is you pick to win the state, they are the only team you watch!! ;)

Posted by Yoda:

Your an idiot. Just because your a big fat twinkie and I seem to eat you up with every post I leave doesn't mean I blow my money on candy. As for the state chamionship we will see in a couple months.

Who wrote that one for you? :confused: That was pretty funny. :D

It's CHAMPIONSHIP, not chamionship. IDIOT!! ;)

It looks like you will be blowing your money on summer school.

Eat me up with every post? Where have you been for 1 1/2 months? Were you grounded, or were you trying and talk Coach Starks into letting you try out.......AGAIN?

I hope Dyer Co. wins the state CHAMPIONSHIP, it will just make everyone else they beat in this part of the country look better!

Beave, on behalf of EVERY person that reads these boards:

Shut Up.

It seems that you cannot let someone make a positive remark about any school, without picking it apart, attempting to make that person look stupid, and glorify your own (lack of) education.

This board is about Boys Basketball, and the majority of the time, Dyer County. Boys Basketball is the topic at hand; and I think you should keep it there. I'm sure CoachT and Gomab appreciate you plugging the Plus Membership, but degrading other people just trying to keep up with local sports is NOT the way to act. Now, go to your corner, sit in timeout for about two weeks, and only then, try to come back and post in these forums. I'm sick of trying to read about Brian Fisk, Andre Allen, and the kid from Giles Co. without you being a jerk to everyone that posts on these forums.

That said, (and getting back on topic), I still say that Brian Fisk has the talent that Mr. Basketball requires. And even though Mr. B is an individual effort, it takes a truly good team to allow a player to excel at the level that Brian has. Great job Choctaws.. let's make it trip #3 to the 'Boro!

thebeave is quite knowledgable about west Tennessee high school sports. He goes to numerous games, even junior high games. I saw him at the Westview game the other nite, and asked him about Fisk, as I have only see him once, he said he was the real deal, and Lipscomp got a steal. As for thebeave vs. Yoda, well there is no comparison, and they are having fun with each other, it is just thebeave has got his number.

By the way, Dyer County's real shot to win the state was last year. If they get threw Memphis again this year, they will have a shot, as AA boys basketball is down this year. Ridgeway is not as strong as past, I hope DC can win it, but the pieces are missing from last years team.