Jerrell Houston vs Corey Brewer vs Shawne Williams

gomab2

I am busy working on my new set of Tennessee Player Rankings, and these three are Clearly at the Top of the List in Juniors, and possibly any age group.....

I want to hear some detailed discussion on these Three High Major prospects.... I love all three, but only one can end up my #1 Player....

Some stats to think about...

-Corey is averaging 22.7 ppg, but just 16 ppg in games decided by single digits....

-Shawne is averaging 17.6 ppg on a loaded roster....

-Jerrell is averaging just 9 ppg, but is playing on arguably the most Talented team in the State....

-Jerrell played up an age group in AAU last year with the likes of Strong, Hammond, Bradshaw, Allen, etc, and led the team in scoring, and I think was second in rebounding....

-Corey is a 6'7 2G

-Shawne is a 6'8 WF

-Jerrell is a 6'8 WF/BF

I got to see Corey Brewer play last night vs Lipscomb. Definitely a smooth shooter. Had 23 points against a very good defense. Very quick, good leaping ability which parlays into good shot blocking ability, can drive easily and can pull up and hit the mid-range shots. Overall one of the better players I have seen.

However, I believe his ball handling skills are a little suspect. Long range shots were not going down last night, don't know if that is a problem area or not. Last thing was what appeared to be him getting frustrated last night. I know it was a big game and he wanted to win, but I believe he let Lipscomb's style of play dictate his style rather than the other way around. Good players will always play their game.

That's the way I see it.

Haven't seen the others so I can't comment on them.