Jordan Leen

thegatling

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jack is an awsome wrestler, but jordan has beat him like 4 or 5 times. that has to be convincing enough to prove he is better, and you can say jack has been beating him during the match, but jordan always wins the match and thats what counts, so i dont think there is even an argument here. reguardless they are both awsome wrestlers and fun to watch, but when somebody beats you like 4 or 5 times, i think they have proven to be the better man.

Rabbit - read my post again. I don't mind you keeping me honest, but I didn't say that Jack was better. Redraider-0185 stated his opinion that J-leen was much better then Jack and would beat him easily. My point is that from my memory, all the matches were very competitive for the most part and usually came down to one move. I have been consistent on this board in my support of J-leen and his accomplishments and in no way am I bashing him, he is an excellent wrestler. IMHO, I believe another match between those 2 would result in another nail biter decided by a single move. Who would win? I don't know, but I'm willing to put my money up that it would be close. Of course, the advantage would go to Leen since he has won the last several matches. Now, if you or Redraider-0185 truely believe that Leen would destroy Silberman, how about spotting me 7 points. I know Jack's potential, I know that Andrew Smith, Spencer Manley, and Justin Blair are not 8 points better.