What is going on with Ryan?!

Bluewhirlygig

I never said they were down and out, only lacking enthusiasm. And hey....maybe you're right about others stepping up to the plate and become leaders. I feel as if they'll take state and come back strong, they're just in a funk right now. We all get that way sometime or another. ;)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next BIG match will be regional duals at MBA, Saturday, Jan.25, before then they wrestle Hillsboro on 1-21 at H'boro, and Frankin @ Franklin on 1-23. Then of course, on to State Duals in Clarksville (1-31 thru 2-1) and then to State Individuals @ UTC on 2-14 & 15. Their last HOME match was last week against Overton. Kinda sad....they don't get to wrestle in their house much at all, and they don't have a football field either. Oh well, at least they have the Ryan Invitational.

Guest westtenwrestlin

To answer your question CBHS is doing fine they have two brother ranked number 1 in there weight classes, and we dont wrestl west tenn, we wrestled at the MCC. Inv and The Father Ryan Inv., and Kenwood, I would like to know were you wrestl at that makes you such a great wrestler please tell me what you and your buddy have done this year are any year that makes you so great, and you act like you a first grader I have more friends then you do that shows you've grow up a little bit yourself.

Guest westtenwrestlin

One more thing Gatling was a very good wrestler and we won and lost with class, on like some kids i know from middle and east tenn who throw there stuff talk dirty, and give up in the middle of theirs matchs, not saying any names Bond Davis for one.

Guest cornpop

Just for everyone's Info. Coach spent maybe 15 min preparing for Ryan and MBA. He said they did not matter they were DII, that we wrestle them to get better. And who wouldn't get excited beating another good team. But to say Ryan was down and didn't have starters in and that was why they lost is wrong. Clarksville had guys who were sick that wrestled, they had several guys who were hurt and wrestled, and then we ended up bumping with them. What you can say, is that Claksville was the tougher team that night that beat a good Ryan team that may not have been as tough as the CHS boys! Why does Ryan run when they think they will get beat? Last year we drove through the snow to wrestle Ryans Varsity only to find out they were scared of getting beat and threw thier JV in. We had guys hurt too, is that not the nature of the sport. Our freshmen were supposed to wrestle Ryan again last night, but they were no shows. Did the fact that the freshmen had already beaten them earlier have something to do with it. Ryan is a good team as long as they think they can win.

Guest somethingCLEVER

you west tn guys talk about a lack of class in middle and east tennessee,yet i see no bickering between east and middle.....seems the only negative opinions are coming from your end of the state (and for that matter they are over a website.....thumbs up guys).....oh,and in a previous post,gatling referred to someone as an "inexperienced trashville wrestler".....yea,west tn-the embodiment of class.....