Gibson vs. Pack

bigpack

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnson has wrestled three matches at 152 at the overton tournament, two matches at 152 at Brentwood and I believe he wrestled one at the district duals against McGavock losing to Littlejohn. I dont know how many matches Josh has wrestled at 160 probably between 16 and 20, he has 6 at 152 so he could have as few as 10 matches to get half or as many as 14; either way I'm sure he has done the math and knows how many he needs to get there. It appears that he has had more success at 160 but if he is able to win regions (not an easy task) at 152 his position at the state tournament becomes much more favorable because of the seeding at state for state medalist that win thier region. winning the region at 152 in Region six looks to be a little easier than 160 at this point with Pack, Byrd, Vanderloop,and Stephens all at that weight I believe.

[Edited by kjfan on 1-19-03 5:20P]

we have done the math he has enough dates to make half of them he did not wrestle at 1 date he didn't wrestle or weigh in at TSB. And We droped out of the Maplewood Duals so it wille end up being 8-8.

[Edited by bqahs on 1-19-03 10:05P]