interesting

SCSarge71

Dragonwrestler, don't pay any attention to these east tennessee nazis, train hard and keep up the good work. Yall aren't given the respect you deserve,nobody from our side of the stateis. Sly and these East TN clowns prove their ignorance by saying that the only DI teams are from Chattahoochie. Collierville will definately give everyone a run for their money. They took Clarksville close last year and dont be suprised if they upset some people.

johnco, I forgot about Red Bank being there. According to TennBest the week before the Ryan touney there were 10 other DI schools ranked ahead of Farragut and they were Bradley,Soddy Daisy,Cleveland,Clarksville,Science Hill,East Ridge,Maryville,Collierville,Kingsport DB, and Hixson. I'm sure Farragut is a great team but the post I replied to was making a big deal about how Farragut was the top DI team and that they finished behind the DII schools and I just was pointing out that there were other DI teams that were ranked higher than Farragut that weren't even at the Ryan tourney.

Guest TNwrestle86

faragut may be good, but they only beat an unhealthy collierville team by 1 and a half points at that tourney. i think the collierville would beat them (not to mention several other teams in D1). also i know that houston, franklin, and brentwood are D1. brush up on your facts.