Mr Basketball

jmoney4eva

I cant speak for all divisions, but for div 2, i would give it to a tall, strong, and very nice and well brought up young man by the name of Matt Addison, from USN. he averages close to 25 ppg, about 8 rpg, as well as about 4 assits a game. you can not put a value on this kind of a player. A great great young man, and even his girlfriend is nice. I dont know for sure about any other division, im sure that that guy from memphis, marc gasol will be in the running, as well as josh sudath. all of the questions wil be awnsered as the season goes along tho. What do u think yall, and give your picks for ANY division. im interested.

I like Matt, and he is a very good player. I even had the opportunity to Coach Matt summer before last, but it will be hard for him to be a finalist when you have 3 players as dominant and talented in D-II as Hampton, Gasol, and Suddath.... Addison, Tre Williams, Jonathon Adams, and the Father Ryan duo of Thompson and Bills are up there as well, but probably won't break into that top 3....