Region Duals: Can it change?????

morelanmn

It is apparent to all that one of the best teams in the state will not be at the "DUALS". Region 3 has several

teams that if the school was in another region they would be in the "DUALS". What would be the loss if two teams from each region could wrestle in the "DUALS"? Or have another

way of selecting two "wild" teams.

Last week Bradley won over Cleveland. But if one pin had

went the other way, Cleveland would have won. Both teams are great. The object is to wrestle not set at home.

No, my children does not wrestle for eather of the programs.

Michael Morelan

I've always thought they should have 2 teams from each region going back to 89. When we (SD) won it the 1st time McCallie or Hixson either one could have beaten Franklin in the finals, but we were the hot team at the right time.

I think they should move the duals to Murphy Center, since it's the geographical center of the state, and expand the format to include that second team from each region. I guarantee attendance would increase and they could make a profit.

I think it would be great to have a "wild card" team...but when you start talking about the location of the state duals,i believe it would be great for it to be in a rotation of schools again or at The Murphy Center or at UTC arena or any other place in tn.Not to take anything away from Clarksville witch does a GREAT job of hoasting the duals. but What i dont understand is why keep letting a team that is a contender in the duals almost every year keep having the advantage of having it at their "house"...TSSAA,LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE!