unaka coaches

Guest HGilmoreforUH

Guest HGilmoreforUH

i think all the unaka coaches should just quit. i dont think they are any good at coaching and i think they would be alot better off watching the game from the stands.

Guest HGilmoreforUH

ya they do kno what they are doing but they dont give the right amount of playing time for the kids. last night against north greene they didnt let derek cline play the hole 2nd quarter and just some in the 2nd half. but thats there way of coaching i guess and they have a reason for it to. so i guess it is a good way of coaching.

Well it looks like someone is trying to give OUR Coaches a hard time , AGAIN .... Come on..... GET OFF ....

I have tried to make this point before ... looks like it was missed. , so I'll try one more time.

Have you ever tried coaching ??? I'll bet.... NOT !

Think about this...

Your watching your "TEAM" on the floor , your watching their team on the floor, analyzing your Defense playing against their Offense, trying to keep the best players on the floor at that particular time during play, while keeping the players focused on the job at hand,....and continue analyzing play, it is a vicious cycle for 8:00 mins at a time....then you get about 1:00 min to make some very difficult decisions, like, whats going to be the best defense and offense and players to start the next 8:00 mins. ....Come on people.....

oh... just about forgot something....... try keeping the parents of 13 players happy by playing their son the entire game...... Think about that ...

I have a son that plays for Donald, Johnny and Richard,

I don't agree with everything they do ,,,, BUT... I DON'T , I repeat, DON'T Ridicule them nor do I jump them about playing time.

Playing Time is Earned !! PERIOD !! NO QUESTIONS ASKED !!

I Agree with that 100% I have told my son You wanna play..

You give 100% in Every Minute of Every Practice, You Listen and Absorb Every word of Instruction they Give, You look them in the Eye when they speak to you....YOU TRY to the best of your ability to follow and do what they instruct you to do..... Then and only then,will you EARN that playing time.

Have A Great Day !!

Guest HGilmoreforUH

yea i guess u all are right. i just dont think that..well i dunno they are good coaches and i guess that they have a reason to do what they do. so i think that they will have a better season next year. no questions asked.