Tike Gooden and Willie Furmon

CloudDrakan

I've seen Tike and Willie wrestle a couple times, and the times I did see, he whipped up pretty bad on some people. So, is there anyone out there that are as good them? I know Willie was beat by Raymond Dunning, I saw that, but is there anyone in Division 1 that can beat these two?

[Edited by CloudDrakan on 1-22-03 3:55P]

Guest TNwrestle86

Well let see....Jake West can beat Willie Furmon...I've seen it happen at least 2 times before. Only once did Willie throw a fit though. All in the name of good wrestling. Some people need to learn how to lose.

I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH BIGFATFAN ON TIKE WINNING BUT I THINK THAT WILLIE WILL BEAT WEST AT THE STATE. I CAN PROMISE YOU ONE THING AFTER READING WILLIES ARTICLE IN THE PAPER, HE WILL HAVE HIS HEAD SCRWED ON THIS YEAR.

JUST MY OPINION!!!

[Edited by BMO on 1-23-03 2:38P]

Come on Willie could've beat Jake last year, I mean even Jake said so in the paper, "Willie beat himself, he was cussing like a sailor, it was kind of funny. If he would have kept his cool he would have won." Jake can't beat Willie, I will admit when they do wrestle it will be close, but Willie comes out on top. I can't wait to see the match, but Iim all for Willie.