Macon County drills Westmoreland

tnchad1980

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummmm..... all i can say is that Westmoreland got the hurt put on them the other night. yeah i know how off nights can happen, but man westmoreland you must have had a dead night. you guys didn't do anything right. i mean you put keith duggin on Nathan Harris. lol that is hilarious. Great Game Nathan you did an awesome job. Man i hope the practices have picked up, ya'll need to do something.

ok miss 20eagle i know who you are Tara Black. And i have done nothing but compliment you and the way you and your girls team plays. I just don't think any of your boys need to stick there nose our girls buisness. Ya'll can talk all ya'll want but them noooo...... they got beat bad and all i can say is who is scott and steven. do they play?

Thank you for saying great things about my team. We deserve that. But for you to talk crap about my friends pisses me off. Scott and Steven both play. I guess you dont know everything about Westmoreland like you seem to think you do.

Our boys are doing thier best, they've had a few bad games, who doesnt? Our boys arent evening saying anything except they will be ready for Feb. I dont see that as talking crap, but whatever Macon Co people are always right, right?

So you know who I am, The one and only Tara Black.

so who are you? You wanna talk crap but you wont let anyone know who you are. Don't be shy. ;)

[Edited by 20eagle on 1-25-03 12:11P]

So you all from Westmoreland can talk crap about us and we're expected to take it and not say anything back. Like you're friend CODY ms. 20eagle???AKA TARA BLACK. You need to tell Cody to shut his mouth or someone is going to mash it for him! Is he your back up Tara? You two seem to have something going on! OH yeah you didn't need to say you're name on here cause you're going to get the crap bugged outta you when you all come to MCHS. I know your name and my signs and voice will let you know who I am. You all try and bring your boys game to Macon on the 14th ...that'll be a big JOKE! I know our boys aren't that impressive this year but guess what we have your number! And anyway who has ever heard of a stupid red and white eagle...come on have you not ever saw the real colrs of an eagle???LOL Well I'll go now before I get mean.

all i got to say to both teams is that you better be ready for station camp. they should have beaten westmoreland but some stupid calls and all they do is stall. macon co should have been beaten but station camp had a downfall in the 2q. so have fun

So tnchad1980....You know what, all the words that come to mind when I think of you I cant even say. But I really dont care. Make signs.......try your best to bug me. We have beat yall twice. I hope your signs are big, so i know where to find you. I dare you to maake your self known.

bobo..... all i can is Macon will put the hurt on you. 20eagle. you really want to know who this is. well i am an assistant coach for Macon County. Dustin Marr is who i am. Now all i can say you ask us to make signs oh don't worry we will. and for that matter Macon will show you Feb. 14 who the better team is. the last two games was a fluke and even if you do have a better record against them they will show you who is the better team. i'm thinking ya'll will get beat by 20.

Yall are stupid. I really don't care if you make signs yell crap do whatever. Dustin Marr. Yeah I know who you are. I don't know why you guys are flipping out over nothing... what I have said to ###### yall off i dont know because when I read back over all my statements on here I havent said anything bad about Macon co. But whatever....cya Feb 14. try and make my Posters pretty. Thanks. Oh and for macon beating us by 20???? What is that about. We have already beaten yall twice ...it will still be 2 outta 3 times. Well you think what you want. I just hope if we beat yall, yall see it because we are better and stop making excuses.

[Edited by 20eagle on 1-28-03 9:57A]